Nov 5, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: If you could take the place of one author which author would it be and what changes would you make in his/her writing style? - Suggested by NJKinny’s World of Books & Stuff



MY ANSWER: Ohh...this sounds similar to the question from 2 weeks ago. Generally, I am happy with the author's original work. I wouldn't want to make changes even if I was unhappy about something. 

But to give an answer, I would say Jennifer L. Armentrout and basically just write the next Nephilim Rising book! ;)








 


10 comments:

  1. YES! I want a sequel too! Although I began the book, I didn't finish it since it took some time to get used to it! But I'd root for a sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that's a pretty great answer! I haven't read it yet but love her writing so this is a must-read for me :D

    Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/ya-shot-wrap-up-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing when I seen this questions..I was like didn't we do this one...lol. I haven't read much from this author.

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wish authors would write faster. That's one thing I like about indie authors. They usually aren't tied down to only doing 1 book a year. Old follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2015/11/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't change places with anyone to change their work.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/11/feature-follow-friday-switching-places.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already following all ways. :) Just wanted to comment and say that I AGREE!!!! I loved Nephilim Rising and I wished there was a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely said! Since you mentioned Jennifer Armentrout, that reminded me that I like all her books generally, but I disliked her Frigid book the most. But otherwise I like her writing and stories.
    Old follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, what will be the purpose of changing with the author if you will change her/his work.
    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, I would not want to change any writer's style. Have a great weekend, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice answer. I haven't read the book but maybe I'll check it out sometime. :)

    Here's my own FF: http://marawashere.blogspot.com/2015/11/ff-1-what-changes-would-i-make-in.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!