- This challenge will run from January 1, 2016 until December 31, 2016.
- Anyone can enter. You don’t have to have a blog just as long as you review your books somewhere: on your blog if you have one, Amazon, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format is acceptable as long as it is the last book in a series where all books in the series have been published and no more books are currently intended to be published in the series. If an author makes a decision somewhere during the year to add on to the series, we will count both the original last book in the series and the “new last” book in the series assuming the author isn’t going to write more than one additional book. Last book published in a series doesn’t count if more books are expected to be published.
- You can list your series enders ahead of time or do a singular wrap up post. If you decide to list them up front, feel free to change them throughout the year as necessary.
- When you sign up in the linky, please use the direct link to your post about joining the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge. If you don’t have a blog, please post about it on Facebook or Twitter and include that direct link as your sign up.
- You can sign up until December 15, 2016. This allows you to join the challenge at any time during the year.
- On the 25th of every month, we will post a wrap up on both Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love with a giveaway and a place for you to link up your reviews for the month. The monthly giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up (ex. From January 25th 2016, to February 25th 2016). For each link to a review, you will get an (1) entry into a drawing for that giveaway. This will be open internationally.
- Monthly giveaway prizes will be an e-gift card of your choice up to $5 (USD) from Amazon, The Book Depository, or Barnes and Noble.
- If you miss a wrap-up post and giveaway, you can link your review the next month. Please do not try to link to one review twice. We will be verifying these.
- December will be the wrap up for the entire year. All reviews linked from January through December will be entered into a Grand Prize giveaway. Also due to Christmas, the December wrap up will post on December 23rd and will be open until January 23rd.
- You don’t have to follow Somewhere Only We Know or Words Fueled by Love to participate in the challenge, but you do have to follow both of us in order to be entered in the giveaways.
Level 1: 1 – 5 Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+
If you have any questions, please contact us at: Sandy's Email or Holly's Email, or comment on one of the Series Ender blog posts on either or both of our websites.
Okay, since I was already planning on finishing a few series this year, I thought let's make it official! Looking at the list I wrote up for myself, there's 8 series on it and I actually already finished 1 or possibly 2, but it's not 100% if that series will get another book just yet! I haven't seen anything at least! So my goal is in the 5-10 category! Shooting for the 8 but might try for more as there are more than one book that needs reading for most of my 8 series!