- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed FOLLOW as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
This week's prompt: Ten Reasons You Read Your Favorite Genre
MY ANSWER: My favorite genre is Urban Fantasy, and that lately includes a lot of Paranormal YA. So mostly a wide branch of Paranormal reads, you could say! Therefore, in no particular order...
1. Being grounded in reality but with a touch of "weird" aka paranormal peeps
2. Kickass or just all around awesome heroines
3. Snark/humor...there's always some good laughs to be had!
4. Lots of action!
5. Sizzling romance, but yet, it doesn't overwhelm or takeover the entire story!
6. Wide variety to choose from! Being your paranormal peep type or YA vs NA (slim pickings) vs Adult reads.
7. Rich in mythology; a lot of the paranormal creature type reads come with its own bout of mythology or lore regarding said paranormal peep. Vampires who walk in sunlight and eat human food, werewolves who can change any night or restricted to full moon...control vs no control...so many different types to read about! No two vampire or werewolves, etc, are the same!
8. Incredible secondary characters! Usually in the forms of best friends or family and they're sometimes so incredibly awesome they get their own book!
9. An overall enjoyment! It's rare that I don't enjoy one of my paranormal books! They are always just so awesome!
10. Talented authors...I truly love these authors who write these books! Having met quite a few I can honestly say they're incredibly amazing and nice people!