Feb 23, 2016

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

http://adailyrhythm.com/
Here are the rules:
 
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc



"He wanted to go with her, wanted to curl up beside her tonight. Then he heard the Wolves howling, a reminder that there were guests in the Courtyard who might become uneasy if they saw evidence of him being too friendly with a human--especially one who was Namid's terrible creation." p. 327












TITLE: Murder of Crows
AUTHOR: Anne Bishop
PUBLISHER: Roc Fantasy
GENRE: Urban Fantasy 
RELEASE DATE: March 4, 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


This week's topic is: 10 songs I wish that were books

*I accidentally did this week's topic LAST week, so this week I will do last week's topic! :D


*in no particular order
**I listen to a variety of rock! Classic, hard, heavy metal (according to some), alternative...so this will be a wide variety of songs here!


1. ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME by Three Days Grace--totally see this being a werewolf story!

2. HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF by Duran Duran--another great werewolf story in the making for obvious reasons! 

3. GOODBYE EARL by The Dixie Chicks--yeah, maybe not so much a paranormal story, but still a great murder story! Revenge at it's best!! *Evil laugh* For those not in the know, this song is about two best friends who kill the one of them's husbands because he beat her a lot.

4. THRILLER by Michael Jackson--a creepy book with ghosts and ghouls? Hell yes!

5. BECOMING THE DRAGON by Trivium--the title speaks for itself!

6. BODIES by Drowning Pool--well maybe not so much a book all on its own, but it makes a totally great song to have to set the fight scene!!

7. FALLEN ANGEL by Three Days Grace--another one that speaks for itself! Yeah, I might be cheating with a few of these title ones! LOL!

8. GALLOWS by Atreyu--bring on the pirates!! 

9. GET OUT ALIVE by Three Days Grace--this would make a great suspense type read!!

10. LIVING AFTER MIDNIGHT by Drowning Pool--yeah...this would be a good one with just about any kind of paranormal peep! 




 

16 comments:

  1. I've always been curious about The Others series and that teaser sounds good!

    Thanks for sharing, here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering now who Namid is. Great teaser!


    My TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title alone makes me want to read it.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I love this series and can't wait for the next book. My teaser this week comes from The Infamous Heir by Elizabeth Michels. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm working my way through The Others series, starting with the first book, Written in Red (my teaser is from it this week). I absolutely LOVE this series. Book 4, Marked in Flesh, is to be released March 8th! I can hardly wait!!!
    http://abookaddictsview.blogspot.com/2016/02/teaser-tuesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. BASICALLY, all Three Days Grace songs since, especially One X, are fucking awesome. I would read all of these books!

    I tried to make TTT, check it out: http://howtobecomeaheroine.blogspot.se/2016/02/top-ten-tuesday-songs-that-could-be-boks.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good teaser -- I need to get back to fantasy. I'm playing today too at Beth Fish Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool list! I don't have any special song I wish was a book... I don't know I just think that a song is a song and a book is a book. Transforming one into another would be weird and most probably would lose all its essence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never read Anne Bishop, but her stuff looks intriguing. I may have to check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by Reading Lark!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your teaser! Wouldn't Goodbye Earl make a great book! Someone should totally write it :) Thanks for stopping by my

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep seeing this series by Anne Bishop and I really want to read it. Do you love these books? Should I drop everything and read them?

    Hungry Like a Wolf would make a great book.. I love 80s music! Oh, and anything by Three Days Grace would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even though I don't like werewolf books, I would totally read any book based on Duran Duran and Three Days Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like another good shifter series to add to my list.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2016/02/23/teaser-tuesdays-147-chasers-of-the-light-poems-from-the-typewriter-series/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha! I forgot that you accidentally got your weeks mixed up! Great choices this week! :P

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, that teaser seems a little sad. He wants to be with her, but can't. Not a nice situation to be in.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!