Jun 13, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 The King Slayer by Virginia Boecker (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Currently Reading:

Cursed Moon by Jaye Wells


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Deadly Spells by Jaye Wells 


Other Posts of Interest:







3 comments:

  1. I really need to read King Slayer and Stealing Snow. I'm currently reading A Darker Shade of Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I hope you <3 the JWells books :) Can't wait to see your review for Stealing Snow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. King Slayer is on my wish list. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!