Aug 18, 2016

Random Thursday

Let's continue on with the article, 16 Things You Never Noticed About Disney Classic Mulan by Rachel Paige.As I said last week, these are all facts or sometimes opinions or just observations made by the author but a lot of them do kind of make you go huh! Didn't realize that! And again, all pictures and facts are being borrowed from the article. Next week I shall share the link with you all!


"The 'evil' horses have red eyes"

This I did notice when watching it. Just chalked it up to them being owned by the bad guys.


"Mushu shadow has see-through eyes and a see-through mouth"
 
So yeah, an observation. I notice that too really. And it's not so much a see-through mouth, but an open one.
 
 
"Cri-Kee takes notes"
 
Again, observation. She goes on to say that Mushu tells him to do it and he does. So I guess he's obedient too? :)
 
 
"Someone brings a watermelon to a fist fight"
 
That's a little odd, but so is the fish. But then again, they're at camp!
 
 
"Shang has the faintest blue line around his hair"
 
Heehee! I noticed this about Pocahontas too...well at least with all the merchandise it was! I think it's because they have black hair and thus can't have black outline for the details! 
 
 
 
 
 

 



2 comments:

  1. We love catching stuff in Disney movies. Did you know Rapunzel goes to Elsa's Coronation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Pocahontas have a blue streak too?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!