Aug 7, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I had a pretty awesome week of book getting! This past Tuesday was an epic release day for me and I picked up all the books I needed! LOL!

Here's what I bought:

The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson--already read, loved, and reviewed!
Infinite Risk by Ann Aguirre--now I can finally binge the rest of the series!
Forever Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
United by Melissa Landers--now I can finally binge the series at large!
The Telling by Alexandra Sirowy--after Amazon sent me a copy without the awesome cover, I quickly got a replacement! There was a big freakout when I saw that naked book in my box, let me tell you!
Recreated by Colleen Houck--a keeper copy!


And for review:

The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco (ARC)
Forged in Fire by Alyssa Rose Ivy

THANK YOU Sourcebooks Fire, Netgalley, & Alyssa!!







7 comments:

  1. I had a pretty awesome book-acquisition week, too. I hope you enjoy all of your new reads!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telling looks good and that eye on Recreated keeps looking at me. LOL
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Recreated around - hope you enjoy it! I've purchased a few great novels this week too. Here's my Sunday Post: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/08/the-sunday-post-07-august-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is a nice haul. I have been meaning to start the Doon series forever - but I never seem to work it into my calendar. Happy reading!

    My StS: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2016/08/stackin-shelves-41-and-weekly-update.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many books this week Jessica, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy your new reads! I'm really curious about The Beauty of Darkness, but I have to catch up first :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You have some awesome books here! I STILL need to read Kiss of Deception :( And I really want to read Alienated

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!