May 1, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini (2.5 stars)
Public Enemies by Ann Aguirre (3 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Infinite Risk by Ann Aguirre


What I Plan to Read this Week:

?

Honestly with what I have going on at work this week, I'll be happy to just finish my current read! Friday was hectic as well, so not looking forward to this week...or next week either. :(


Other Posts of Interest:






3 comments:

  1. Awesome wrap-up! I'm currently listening to The Raven King audiobook :) Hope you have a wonderful week, Jessica! <3

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished Slither the other day and am almost done with Magic & Mayhem.

    I'm so sorry about Witche's Pyre, that cover is so gorgeous. I was tempted to pick it up for that reason alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate busy weeks that don't let me get a lot of reading done. They are exhausting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!