May 7, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



So uh, yeah. I only added 1 book per se to my pile. And ironically, I didn't get my main copy yet! After a mishap with the virtual signing my copy wasn't among the initial oneswhen Sarah was signing them but thankfully Damaris saw Sarah again at the actual signing so it will come next week! But yeah...still got a couple of unsigned ones...

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas--2 copies, Target edition & BAM edition because look at the beautiful end pages with fan art from the BAM one...





Then I also received my ACOWAR preorder incentive...the gorgeous map in full color!!




It was a ACOWAR week because I also got my Hebel Design set of charms that were ACOTAR World related!! I shall share the actual charm pictures next week perhaps? Would you think that's long enough to wait?





And that was my week! What did you all get?








16 comments:

  1. That's too bad about your signed copy but good news that you should have it soon. The map is beautiful, enjoy your new ACOWAR goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, the artwork is beautiful.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you love ACOWAR!! I love the cover so much - the auburn hair contrasted with the green is GORGEOUS <3

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a pretty awesome week. I really need to catch up on this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have problems with book delivers. Hopefully it is all sorted soon. Enjoy all your new lovelies my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful book! I still need to read this series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the BAM copy as well. The illustrations are so beautiful, I'm really glad I pre-ordered this copy. I hope you enjoy the book when you get to read it.
    Have a lovely week :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that BAM edition of ACOWAR. The fanart is so pretty. I just finished it a bit ago and my gosh I am in love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, it's an overload of ACOWAR goodness! I still haven't read the second book, so I'm not going to be tackling this one for a while, but I hope you enjoy it!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been seeing everyone with ACOWAR! No surprise there, of course. I hope you enjoy it, Jessica!

    Have a fantastic week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pretty illustrations and I love the map!! I love when special editions are put out like these. I don't even read this series and I'm swooning haha. Enjoy these, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's nice for the illustrations! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a series I'm promising myself to get into later during the year - but I am currently working my way through several series I've had on my TBR pile for a while before I start on something new... Have a great week, though with that beautiful book I'm sure you are on cloud nine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!