May 28, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


I thought I would go ahead and use the new logo since we have an extra host added to the mix! It was a nice quiet week in the bookish world for me, so my TBR pile was pretty happy about that! LOL! I've been worrying that my closet shelf is getting too heavy with books, so I decided to remove the "international" editions from it. I have a pretty big stack on my floor. Now I just need to find a box to store them in temporarily until I get more bookcases! LOL!


Here's what I bought this week:

The Gauntlet by Megan Shepherd--now I can finally binge the series!!


For review from the publisher I received:

First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy (ARC)


THANK YOU Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers & Netgalley!



Then I received some more preorder swag! This time from Victoria Scott!

SIGNED bookmarks!!
 
 
THANK YOU Victoria!


And then I got a surprise in the mail from my credit card company because I apparently lost track of where I was at point-wise!

a B&N gift card!!! YAY!!


So that was my week! What did you all get?




15 comments:

  1. First We Were IV sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy all your books :)
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, hurray for B&N gift cards! I've heard great things about Megan Shepherd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the gift card! Have fun!
    Those bookmarks look awesome, too :)

    Hope you have a lovely week, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're new to me I confess! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. Now you can buy more books. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. More books you can buy! I'm looking closely at The Gauntlet. Got a feeling that amazing cover will woo me:)

    I love book marks and those look lovely.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gift cards are awesome! I've read The Cage trilogy and while I liked it more than the Madman's Daughter trilogy, I wasn't really impressed by the ending (The Gauntlet). I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy sounds good. I love the cover :)
    wow for the gift card! it's nice ^^

    have a nice day :)

    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very curious about the Alexandra Sirowy book! I love that cover. And wohoo! A B&N gift card is always nice to have! I hope you buy some fab books with it.
    Happy reading and have a great week ahead, Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of The Gauntlet - that cover is fabulous. And congratulations on getting the book token:). A lovely surprise! Have a lovely week reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a surprise gift. Enjoy! I hope you enjoy the new books as well. Have a wonderful week, Jessica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your new books! And yay, new gift card for more book shopping! :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do like the new logo. I will have to use it starting next week. Gotta love a surprise B&N gift card :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also got First We Were IV! Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!