May 2, 2017

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"His answering smile made his eyes shine like green waters of a deep forest glade, glimmering with flashes of sunlight. 'When you're around, I feel like anything is possible.'

My heart turned over, and I fell a little in love with this Kian, who was not--and never would be--mine." p 68











TITLE: Infinite Rise
AUTHOR: Ann Aguirre

PUBLISHER: Feiwel & Friends
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: August 2, 2016






Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



This week's topic is: COVER THEME FREEBIE: Top Ten Favorite Purple Covers!


*in no particular order




10. HALF-BLOOD by Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. BARGAINS AND BETRAYALS by Shannon Delany
8. FIREWALKER by Josephine Angelini


7. NIGHT STUDY by Maria V. Snyder
6. POISON STUDY by Maria V. Snyder
5. FAEFEVER by Karen Marie Moning


4. UNSPOKEN by C.C. Hunter
3. THE FOREVER SONG by Julie Kagawa
2. TWISTED by Gena Showalter


 1. AND I DARKEN by Kiersten White



 

25 comments:

  1. I love a good purple cover, good choices.

    My TTT: http://www.teaandtitles.com/cover-theme-ttt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some loved authors/titles here! Nice color choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the purple covers - there are some stunning offerings there... And as for you Tuesday Teaser - I also love this author, but haven't come across this series of books. Thank you for sharing, Jessica:). This is my TT https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/05/02/teaser-tuesday-2nd-may-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple, and these are beautiful - especially Half Blood! Great choices!

    Here's my TTT:
    https://bookmarkedbliss.wordpress.com/2017/05/02/top-ten-tuesday-cover-freebie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Your blog is gorgeous, I love that header image!

      Delete
  5. Purple covers always seem a little scary to me! These are lovely.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/05/book-covers-made-ya-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE purple so automatically I think your cover rocks! I've read the first 5 books in the Moning series as well as The Forever Song and Twisted. I own Poison Study but not in that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an interesting story. I have liked all the Ann Aguirre books I've read but still have lots to go to catch up. This week I'm reading The Girl Who Knew Too Much by Amanda Quick - a new book by a favorite author. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read Poison Study too, but I've never seen this version of the cover....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love purple covers! All of these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good teaser! Look at all that purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those bright blue lips make for a striking cover and the Teaser made me wonder why Kian could never be hers. I don't reach much YA or paranormal, however, so I'm not sure if this book is for me.
    My Tuesday post features Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purple is such a good cover color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fire Walker is an absolute favorite. *dreamy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Purple is my favorite color so I love a good purple cover. Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teaser! I think I have to add this to mt TBR list too.. like it needs to get any longer. Thank you for sharing!
    My Teaser is from: Seeds of Eden by A.P. Watson

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choice for your teaser. I wonder how and when these two will end up together. I love purple. Funny that I don't wear it much though.

    My TT from The Samsaric

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do like all of these pretty purple covers. Not sure which one is my favorite but Faefever may be my favorite book of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the description in your teaser. Thanks for stopping by Reading Lark!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Half-Blood and Unspoken are two of my favorite covers!

    Is anything possible?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE purple covers!! And The Forever Song. That book is SO good. :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My mother's favorite color is purple, and that is the dominant color of my high school (and the entire town). In the last few years I have slowly come around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the And I Darken cover, the US one is so much prettier than the UK one.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/02/top-ten-tuesday-105/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that you picked purple, so many picked blue. I think the Maria V Snyder covers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those covers! Especially Half Blood! That will always be one of my favorite covers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!