May 3, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.
 
 
 
Kate Harker is a girl who isn’t afraid of the dark. She’s a girl who hunts monsters. And she’s good at it. August Flynn is a monster who can never be human, no matter how much he once yearned for it. He’s a monster with a part to play. And he will play it, no matter the cost.

Nearly six months after Kate and August were first thrown together, the war between the monsters and the humans is terrifying reality. In Verity, August has become the leader he never wished to be, and in Prosperity, Kate has become the ruthless hunter she knew she could be. When a new monster emerges from the shadows—one who feeds on chaos and brings out its victim’s inner demons—it lures Kate home, where she finds more than she bargained for. She’ll face a monster she thought she killed, a boy she thought she knew, and a demon all her own.
  
 
 
 


Another one I can't wait to read!! Excited to see how this one ends!!


PUBLISHER: Greenwillow Books
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: June 13, 2017




20 comments:

  1. Is this the last one in the series? I read Verity and then kinda forgot about the series... Yikes!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a cool read. I hope you get to read it soon.

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series sounds so fascinating. I hope you get your hands on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cover. Makes me wish I'd read the first one - which I actually own :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I still have to read the first book in this series, but I can't wait, especially after finally reading a couple of Victoria Schwab's books :) Awesome WoW pick, Jessica!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started this series but I've heard great things. Great pick this week :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to read something from VE Schwab, but I never get to it! This is sounds super interesting, though!
    I just found your blog and I'm following you on GFC! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to get hold of this series - I've only read one of her books so far and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Savage Song yet, but this book sounds interesting!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to get busy reading this series. I hope you enjoy this book once you get the chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that cover! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read This Savage Song but I want to! I have heard marvelous things. :) I hope you love it Jessica! Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a great time with This Savage Song! If I have time this summer I will probably pick this one up :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so excited about this book! Hopefully it is an amazing conclusion novel. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a lovely week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a new book for me but I am very intrigued after reading the blurb! Hope you enjoy reading it!
    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. *sigh* yet another series I have yet to start!! This one sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Our Dark Duet sounds really good. Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I still need to read the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy V. Schwab, I'll read ANYTHING by her and this looks amazing. I so cannot wait for this. :)

    Old friend.
    Stop by my blog and check out my Wishful Wednesday's post.
    Suz @ Bookish Revelations

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!