Jul 25, 2020

The Summer Bucket List Book Tag

(image borrowed from Smarter Travel)

I saw this fun tag over at The Bucket List Book Blog and thought it looked like fun since we're still mostly in summer weather! Though some schools are enacting their new plans next month, so it feels more like the end of summer around here! Lol! This book tag was originally created by Tiffany at Read by Tiffany.

The Rules by Tiffany:

  • Link back to the original creator in your post.
  • Feel free to use any of my graphics in your post, or create your own!
  • Tag 5 other people at the end of your post, and let them know you’ve tagged them.




HIT THE BEACH
a book set by the water


I mean, you kind of expected this from me right?




WATCH FIREWORKS
a book with a fiery romance


Though the romance took some time to build, once it did, it was explosive! Omg, I knew you all warned me but WHOA!




GO FOR A ROAD TRIP
a book that involves a journey


This was definitely one trippy journey! You never really knew what sort of journey these two were on. And I don't mean that to sound like it's drug related. It's not. It's the ultimate mystery where the characters are not sure where they are or where they need to go, only that they need to escape! Talk about journeys right?



CAMP UNDER THE STARS
a book that left you starstruck


I mean, I'm nearly always starstruck when I'm with my vampires!




MARATHON SOME MOVIES
a book you couldn't put down


I mean, my review won't be up until next month, but this one had me turning the pages as fast as I could! It was super creepy and mysterious and I loved it!




GO OUT FOR ICE CREAM
a book with a sweet romance


I mean, one might call it bizarre to describe two villainous characters finding love with each other "sweet." But I have to say, I thought it was pretty sweet! It's because these characters didn't set out to find love in their goals and that they did, just made it all the sweeter!
 
PICNIC IN THE PARK
a book that was a breath of fresh air


Another sort of cheat since I'm still reading this one and my review won't be around until October, but I can say already that even our heroine here is a breath of fresh air and I am vastly enjoying the story too!
GO FOR A HIKE
a character who conquered an obstacle
Kicking it old school with this answer! Annelise wasn't your most active gym girl when she came to be a Watcher for vampires. She had to do a lot of training and surviving the competition of that alone was enough of a challenge, especially when some of your classmates want to knock you out--permanently--of the running. I felt for her and admired how hard she worked to be the kickass heroine she turned out to be!
 
GRILL SOME BBQ
a book featuring delicious food
I haven't read too many books that put a lot of emphasis on food and eating. But correct me if I am wrong here (like seriously, I've got a spotty memory for these things), but Daemon offers Cat a delicious looking chocolate chip cookie in this one and I love chocolate chip cookies! LOL!
 
WATCH THE SUNRISE
 a book that inspired you


Yes it was this book that had me wanting to write my own books! I have written one already and queried for an agent but it never got any bites. I just don't know what to do with it. I've ZERO tech skills so I don't feel too confident with the self-publishing route. So sadly it's been getting dusty these last few years on my laptop.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!