Jul 25, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Well, it was another week. This one just seemed to drag, drag, drag. I had one video/virtual interview this week with an EXTREMELY good company! So all the crossed-fingers and well wishes you can afford would be greatly appreciated! This week I've another interview with a company I have not heard of, but it pays really well, so that would be nice too! 

This week was also kind of bummer for books as I didn't really get any other than my Fairy Loot box which I am still undecided on for the book. But after last week's awesomeness I'm kind of okay with that! Lol. I did get a few fun things I'll share here...no Fairy Loot spoilers, so feel free to read on!

 


  The June Fairy Loot box! Anyone else notice the spoiler card kind of had the wrong fandom listed for the tarot cards? Was really throwing me through a loop before I saw another item that kind of confirmed what I thought. The items this time were a mix of cool and eh. Fandoms were mostly meh too but I did really like the tarot cards this time around!




So when I saw the Owl Crate box I skipped had a super cool "decision coin," I immediately started looking around for it and got it for a reasonable price on eBay! I figured it had to be about the same price Owl Crate would sell it for and was a price I was happy with, so yay! And shipping was definitely cheaper than what it would've been with Owl Crate too!


Back on ShopDisney's free ship day I picked up the Stitch and Scrump key set! Mainly because I wanted to have at least one of these super cute baby keys! Lol.



I ordered this beauty off Mercari! Jacks fans will know why! Lol. I wanted it for pictures and while it's a tad bigger than what I wanted, it's not too bad. I did find another item off Mercari I thought would work nicer, so I ordered that immediately after this one arrived. I still plan to keep this one since the seller was nice enough to break up the set of three she was originally selling it with. To think this was the smallest too!



And finally, here is my .17 shirt I bought from Shirt.Woot during their mega sale a week or two ago. I think it was an anniversary sale maybe? Of course the daily sales usually had a shirt I already owned and I was tempted to order a backup, but talked myself out of it since I'm always buying new designs anyway! Lol! This one just made me laugh so I thought for .17 why not?!



And that was it for me this week! No other books or bookish goodies. So my TBR pile didn't really suffer. I got releases next week but I ordered signed copies of at least 2 so I won't get those until later on! Luckily, I read one of those 2 already! Lol.

What did you get this week?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!