Jul 30, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Do you have an online calendar to keep track of your reviews and posts or do you print out a calendar or list? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews

 

 

MY ANSWER: I actually use an academic planner! I find it sooo much easier! I plan things ahead for reviews, WoWs, my Thursday posts, and other random things like book sales and what not! It's pretty much my bookish planner! Lol. 

It's becoming a bit harder though to find the exact style I like. I've been buying the same brand for years now because I like how it's set up, the size of the days, the size of the weekend days, the lines, and none of those checkboxes that some versions have. Sadly the one I just bought for my July 2021-June 2022 isn't as colorful as my last one. It's very much black and white and it so dull but I just couldn't find one elsewhere that was what I liked. Maybe next year.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!