Jul 27, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"The I see it. And I stop breathing.

A shape blending into the dark.

Someone is out there.

Motionless.

Watching me." p 91*


*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.


 

 

TITLE: Dark and Shallow Lies
AUTHOR: Ginny Myers Sain

PUBLISHER: Razorbill
GENRE: YA Thriller
RELEASE DATE: August 31, 2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I'd Want with Me While Stranded on a Deserted Island


*in no particular order



10. STRAY by Rachel Vincent--loved this series...I think my sanity would do just fine with only the first book.
9. THE FORBIDDEN GAME by L.J. Smith--you can say this is cheating, but technically, all three books are bound together to create one mega novel. So it still counts as 1 book! Lol.
8. OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--so my sanity might not quite be able to handle only one, but honestly, I could read the scene where Kat dumps spaghetti on Daemon all day! Lol!




7. DEMON IN MY VIEW by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes--of course I'm bringing my first baby with me!
6. HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE by Jeaniene Frost--another first in series that I could happily read...until the rescue boat comes then I'll have to re-read the rest of the series again while I'm at it!
5. OLD MAGIC by Marianne Curley--another fabulous standalone!






4. BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE by Annette Curtis Klause--gotta have a werewolf book to go with the vampire book!
3. CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber--like I'd leave this series out of it!
2. LEGENDARY by Stephanie Garber--because yes, I need the whole series with me!




1. FINALE by Stephanie Garber



BONUS PICK

 

 

ONCE UPON A BROKEN HEART by Stephanie Garber--since it's not technically out yet but I do have my ARC I could bring and it's not technically the finalized "book" I decided to make it a "bonus" pick! Lol. Of course, that rescue boat better come get me before the next installment comes out! Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!