Mar 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


I decided to jump in with the Teaser Tuesday that's been happening around the other book bloggers lately. Of course, I've had to set this book aside today to start reading one for school, but still I'm going with this book because it is my current "Read" and not homework!

Here are the rules, taken from Brooke Reviews Blog:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.)
5. Share the title and author too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

Title: Mark of the Demon
Author: Diana Rowland
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Release Date: June 23, 2009

"'I'll be there in twenty minutes,' I promised. I raced back inside to change as soon as I hung up, suddenly deeply grateful to my drug-addicted intruder for choosing tonight to break into my house." p18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!