Mar 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday time again. I almost have this one finished, so check back later today for a review. It's really good! I love Maria's work and this is her first YA series as well. More on that later in my review!

Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Turn to a page
3. Pick out two sentences that are SPOILER free
4. Name the book and author so others can have the correct info to buy it

"Even faced with punishment, he still kept quiet. A strange sensation rolled through me--relief mixed with... I couldn't name it. Odd." p93

*Okay that was three, but it was just one little word!

TITLE: Inside Out
AUTHOR: Maria V. Snyder
GENRE: Futuristic Fantasy--YA
RELEASE DATE: 4/1/2010--but you can find it now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!