Dec 5, 2010

Top 5 Sundays


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's theme is:  Best Fiction Hotties I Want Under My Tree! 

Ooh I like this one!! So naturally these will be in no particular order because really, how can a girl choose from so many and then have to number them off? ;)
And since I don't really know how to picture these hunkalicious guys, I'm not going to have the best pictures for them. At the very least it will just be the series cover art.

BONES! How can I have a list of hotties and NOT have Jeaniene Frost's Bones up here! I mean that's like impossible! For me at least!! Ch 32!!! (Had to be said!!)

NATHANIAL from Kalayna Price's Haven series! I love that this vampire is so deeply protective and considerate to Kita. Kita has it rough having been a shifter and then turned into a vampire and she's doing her best to learn the ropes and Nathanial is kind and patience and oh boy was there a WONDERFUL chapter in Twice Dead with him and Kita. Showers can be delicious!

CLAY from Kelley Armstong's the Otherworld series has always been my fave guy and he still is! Even though he can come off possessive, once you really look at him you realize he's just protective and still a good decent husband. He's always had eyes for Elena and I love that about him.

DAVID from Rachel Caine's Weather Warden series! Oh wow, was he a total hottie! Even in the beginning as the simple Djinn that he was! And the hottub scene with him and Joanne! Oh my!

VALEK from Maria V. Snyder's Study series and Glass series too, but Valek was mostly in the Study ones. And even though these books have that "past-y" feel to them, Valek made my heart soar! Oh wow was he a great guy. He was stealthy and dangerous, yet still very passionate about Yelena. Any scene he was in was drool worthy! Totally love him!

Dear Santa, 

I've been really super good this year, so could you please bring me the five delicious specimen of hotties that I listed above and put them under my tree? Along with any other hotties you feel I deserve. ;) 

Thanks Santa!

Love, Jessica

5 comments:

  1. Mmm, Bones! I want him under my tree too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh... I have got to catch up on my reading... The only character I know is Clay (who I also love). I have never read Rachel Caine's Weather Warden series, I take it that it is good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bones! Yum! Clay is a great choice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Bones, Clay and David... Oh My! =D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!