Dec 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


 A vampire's love...

An innocent's guilt...

A secret no one could've imagined...

A paranormal romance that entices with a heroine that isn't quite what she seems, a vampire whose love story is filled with dark surprises, and a vampire clan whose Sire has lost the ability to inflict "the change".


~ ROSE ~
I'm Rose Reynolds. I have recently lost my Mom in a "freak accident".
Now everyone sees me as an innocent girl.... a “white Rose”.
But I have a secret that no one can imagine.
I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks…


~ CHRISTIAN ~
I'm Christian and I’m in love with Rose. I also have a secret as old as time.
I’m a vampire.
No, she doesn’t know…yet.
But when our new Sire is revealed, I'll petition them to change her.
Because truly, I can't live without her...


Sounds freaking awesome! I so can't wait to read this one!

TITLE: Scent of a White Rose
AUTHOR: Tish Thawer
GENRE:
YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE:
January 10, 2012



For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment. But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel. For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life!
 
This title also contains an exclusive, original story written especially for this book by the author. This bonus story tells what happens to the characters between Book 1 and Book 2 of this series and will only be available in this book.


I soooo can't wait to see Hush, Hush in graphic novel format!!

TITLE: Hush, Hush
AUTHOR: Becca Fitzpatrick and
Jennyson Rosero
GENRE: YA Paranormal, Graphic Novel
RELEASE DATE:
February 14, 2012--release date is constantly changing and constantly driving me insane!!



14 comments:

  1. Ooh White Rose sounds really good!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, new books....I hate waiting too. Great books. Thanks for taking the time to visit. Great picks.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Rose sounds amazing! Great picks on both counts:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! It is now being added to my TBR list too - can't wait to check it out. Thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/12/www-wednesdays-waiting-on-wednesday-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great picks! More to add on my ever growing ridiculous TBR pile..LOL! I havent read Hush Hush yet but I have it! Im sure in Graphic Novel format it would be cool! I read the VA Graphic Novel and loved it!

    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are all really great picks! I can't wait for these either.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. White Rose looks pretty good and it's not that far away either!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I haven't heard about Scent of a White Rose before. But is sounds awesome, totally adding it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Scent of a White Rose sounds really interesting! I haven't seen it before.

    I wonder if I'll like Hush, Hush better as a graphic novel - can't hurt to have Patch to look at ;)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I admit I'm quite curious about the Hush, Hush graphic novel! Great picks! :) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! I wish I could get into graphic novels, they just don't work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by! I definitely want to check out the graphic novel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look awesome! I did not enjoy Hush, Hush, but I do love graphic novels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally blanked on the summaries and stared riveted at the covers for both of these. They're extraordinary!

    (By the way, you've now made me want to watch The Princess Bride. Sneaky :P)

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!