Oct 23, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine
 
 
 
The finale to the New York Times bestselling Folk of Air trilogy, that started with The Cruel Prince and The Wicked King, from award-winning author Holly Black.

After being pronounced Queen of Faerie and then abruptly exiled by the Wicked King Cardan, Jude finds herself unmoored, the queen of nothing. She spends her time with Vivi and Oak, watches her fair share of reality television, and does the odd job or two, including trying to convince a cannibalistic faerie from hunting her own in the mortal world.

When her twin sister Taryn shows up asking of a favor, Jude jumps at the chance to return to the Faerie world, even if it means facing Cardan, who she loves despite his betrayal.

When a dark curse is unveiled, Jude must become the first mortal Queen of Faerie and uncover how to break the curse, or risk upsetting the balance of the whole Faerie world.
 
 
Super excited for this one! I'm even planning to drive up to Illinois to see Holly on tour to get some of my editions of this series signed! Granted I won't have all of them, but I'll get a decent amount signed anyway! Lol.
 
And let's not forget the gorgeous B&N edition and the yet to be revealed Owl Crate, Illumicrate, and Fairy Loot editions!!
 
 


TITLE: The Queen of Nothing
AUTHOR: Holly Black
PUBLISHER: Little Brown Books for Young Readers
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: November 19, 2019








9 comments:

  1. I think it's cool when books have multiple editions but honestly, I think the trend is going a tad overboard. Maybe I just don't need to see all these snakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get started on this series! And the covers are always so beautiful. Great pick!
    Check out my Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to check out the first book and soon! This sounds great!

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to look into the series. It sounds great. Hope you enjoy this one! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second cover!

    Here's my list: https://speedyreadercom.wordpress.com/2019/10/23/elevator-pitch/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not read this series, but I have heard so many good things about it. That's awesome that you are going to the book signing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I'm really excited for this book too! Great picks!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for this book! I scored a listening copy of the audiobook so I'm hoping to start it soon.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, I really need to read this series. I KNOW I would love it! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!