Sep 27, 2010

Shay Doran Clue!!

I got a strange package today from Shay Doran, you might have heard about Andrea Cremer's Nightshade campaign that stars Shay and I decided to take part in welcoming the new guy to the block. And today I received a strange clue.

It was a book called Complete Works of Thomas Carlyle: Sartor Resartus: Heroes and Hero-Worshop



It was puzzling to read these pages, sorry I couldn't get better pics of them, but the black lines circle out some words and letters to form a message of some sort. This is the first set of pages that was bookmarked and the message comes out as: "Cameron Nightshade"
 

Then this was the second of pages bookmarked, its message was a little harder to read out but I got it after a second read through: "An element of blamable ambition shows itself in his work he produced another wolf pack of Guardians they would conquer."

I'm pretty sure that was the right word order. From the way the drawing is done with the curvy line, I take it that should be the order. 

It's puzzling. No wonder Shay needs help. For some reason it doesn't sound good. It sounds like something bad might be happening and possibly Cameron Nightshade is involved. 

I will have to check in with some others who are helping Shay out as well and see if our clues together can tells us something else. Shay was finding these books in the library where he now lives from my understanding at his blog.

I don't have a Facebook account so I have no other way of checking in with Shay or others trying to help out. But I will continue trying to piece together this clue with some of the others.

1 comment:

  1. I already read Nightshade and I don't remember a character called Cameron (but I have a bad memory lol) but the second clue could possibly make sense

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!