Sep 12, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post by Kirsti over at The Story Siren.

I'm feeling rather sad that I have yet to find a copy of Blameless and it's now been 12 days since its release. I talked to the people at my bookstore and they told me maybe next Tuesday. But I'm losing hope. Thinking I might just have to go ahead and order it online soon and just wait some more for it, although I know when I do that, the book will be on the shelves. Hence my waiting.

Anyway, I didn't come out empty handed this week though! The books that I ordered in a contest I won over at Cem's Book Hideout awhile back came this week, so that maybe me happy!

My choices were:


Paranormalcy by Kiersten White


















and Secondhand Spirits by Juliet Blackwell


















But that's not all...


I also got Kalayna Price's Once Bitten from Deb at Bell Bridge Books!! Can't wait to get to this one!!

Thanks again Deb!












Then, I also received a swag pack of Anastasia Hopcus' Shadow Hills from a contest I won over at The Thoughts of a Book Junky as apart of the September Spectacular Reading Challenge!

Thanks Steph!





















So that's what came in my mailbox this week. Literally! ;)

So what did you get?

2 comments:

  1. How exciting. I love getting stuff I won in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay, glad the books made it okay! Be very interested to see what you make of Paranormalcy. Sad you've yet to find Blameless though.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!