Sep 9, 2010

Bummer!


I just saw over at IMDB that Underworld 4, which is still in the works and not fully titled, has had its release day pushed back! I LOVED these movies and now I found out that the 4th movie, which I've been gearing up for practically since the 3rd one, has been pushed from September 2011, to January 2012.

Granted it's just a few months. But it was knowing that next year the movie would be out and now it's not coming out til January kind of brings you down.

Click this link here to read the short articles at IMDB for more info incase you were interested.

According to one of the articles I read Kate Beckinsale, which has long since been confirmed is in it, as well as Michael Sheen and Bill Nighy.

And it supposedly is still a new addition to the movie line, and not another prequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!