Sep 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Okay since I haven't quite started Mortal Path yet, here's a teaser I had picked out yesterday from Paranormalcy.

First the rules of Teaser Tuesday:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, genre, etc.

"'I want you to debrief.'
'Fine. Walked through the cemetery. Froze my butt off. Saw the vampire. Vampire tried to attack me. Tased the vampire. Tagged the vampire. Read the vampire his rights. Sent the vampire along. His name was Steve, by the way.'" p12












Okay so I went way over 2 lines again, but it was a chuckle moment here and the sentences were short and direct.

If I come across a good teaser once I start my next read I will post another teaser later in the day, so check back for a possible extra teaser!

TITLE: Paranormalcy
AUTHOR: Kiersten White
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: August 31, 2010

3 comments:

  1. That was a really interesting teaser. I haven't read this book yet but its on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this book! I just haven't gotten around to reading it yet, but I'm going to remedy that this week. It's going to be my weekend read, it doesn't know it yet, but it is:) Sorry about the Matched teaser, didn't mean to make things difficult by picking one that's not released yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I can't wait to read this book!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!