Sep 10, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):

And here is this week's question: Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

My link: Here is a link to my review of 13 to Life. I LOVED this book so my review was very eager. It's hard for me to write a review some times when I really-REALLY liked the book because I want to talk about so much and yet not give anything away. It can be really hard sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. Found you via the Blogger Hop so I hopped over to say HI :)

    Would love it if you visited our BLOG sometime!

    Happy Friday and Happy reading!!
    ♥Isalys
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm just Hopping by. 13 To Life is sitting on my shelf, untouched. I'm so busy with school, It's just really hard to find the time to read right now, but I am trying to make some time for 13 to Life. I've seen lots of positive reviews for it. Have a great weekend! I'm a new follower.

    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!