Sep 27, 2010

Cover Art--Maggie Stiefvater

I've already found the cover for Forever by Maggie Stiefvater at a few blogs and I wanted to add it to mine as well! It's definitely different in some ways and intriguing. Not sure how I feel about the red though. Red can mean a lot of things in some cases depending on the situation. It makes me wonder if the red is going to mean bad things to come or if it simply just red. Will have to wait til next summer to find out.


And the release date so far is July 12, 2011!

You can preorder it here!

Don't forget to scroll down to my previous posts! There is a special post regarding a Shay Doran and a clue he sent me today.

And also, don't forget about my pre-contest contest, where you can earn extra points for an upcoming contest that I will be holding, hopefully soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!