Sep 5, 2010

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is this new blog meme that's been around for the past few weeks or months maybe and I've decided to give it a go since I enjoy reading them all and even think of what I would say for my top 5.

Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life created this post. And it's quite fun, every week she has a poll set up to get votes on what the topic should be and then on Sunday you answer it.

Here are some more details:

Every Sunday Larissa will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week she'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on her left sidebar!} and She will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add your link to it.

Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme chosen (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

This week's theme is Sexiest Book Heroes!

And because it's such a HOT topic, Larissa chose 10 and so will I!

In no particular order (of course, because how can I really choose? Picking the top 10 was tough!), here are my top 10:

Bones (Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series)
Marc (Rachel Vincent's Werecat series)
Johnny (Linda Robertson's Circle series)
Clay (Kelley Armstrong's Otherworld series)
Pietr (Shannon Delany's 13 to to Life)
Zayvion (Devon Monk's Allie Beckstrom series)
Chaz (Jess Haines' Hunted by the Others)
David (Rachel Caine's Weather Wardens series)
Terrible (Stacia Kane's Downsider series)
Valek (Maria V. Snyder's Study trilogy)

3 comments:

  1. ooooooh awesome list!

    I LOVE Marc, Johnny, Zayvyion and Terrible too!

    I needed to do a Top 20 LOL =)

    Im happy you decided to participate this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Pietr. He'd be #6 on my list, if I'd extended it to ten. Zayvion would have been as well. And obviously Clay is a given ;)

    Wouldn't want Bones myself. Or Marc for that matter...but then you know that last one already ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!