Feb 25, 2011

Friday Hops

This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):

"Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"

MY ANSWER: Uh...not really. I kind of like my blog name. I'm not sure what I would have named it otherwise. a GREAT read flows off the tongue easier. I might have chosen something more long and not as easy to repeat or something. Nothing real difficult, just that it wouldn't "flow". :)

This is a weekly blog meme created by Parajunkee's View.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

MY ANSWER: Ooh tough one. I don't watch a lot of TV, I usually have it on real low when reading or whatever, but I guess my fave show would either be Supernatural or Psych! Psych is only on during the summers so it's a long time before I get to watch it again. James Roday is very funny, he pretends to be psychic and helps the police solve crimes. Kind of like The Mentalist except more comedy! And geek that I am in every season, possible not the last one--can't really remember--there has always been 1 episode with a reference to Jaws! (one of my fave movies!)

15 comments:

  1. Oooohhh...! Good questions! I am not going to lie, I wish I had named my blog something different. And I love Supernatural too! Are you a Sam or Dean girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thnx for stopping by my blog!
    I do think your blog title is short but very powerfill ;)

    Have a nice weekend!

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I like your blog name too. And I have never watched either show. I have 3 kids, so its usually whatever they are watching. Thats why I said all those new Nickelodeon shows.lol. Have a Great Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica, just stopping by on follow. I have serious issues when it comes to Tv and books. Thanx for stopping by. Hey love your coundown for Little Red, can't wait for that movie!!
    Come see my fav show!
    Have a terrific weekend!!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, my fellow Supernatural fan! Thanks for stopping by! Old follower saying hi!

    Have a great weekend!
    Kristin@ My Bookish Ways

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's in a name? Everything! A name is a label, a description and a promise. I'm very happy with mine - "Howard Sherman, Implementor" but it was quite a journey to get there.

    Hop on over to my blog and find out why - http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen either of those shows but Psych sounds interesting! Thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting =] I like your blog name, it's simple and easy to remember =] Psych sounds interesting, I liked The Mentalist, so should be good =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't watch a whole lot of tv either. When we had cable, we watched Psych all the time! I have some of the DVD's too. Great show!

    Great blog! I'm now following you!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya! I just followed you for the blog hop/follow Friday and I'd love it if you followed me too! I just made my blog earlier this week, so all new followers are appreciated! Thanks. (^_^)
    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thak you for stopping by my blog, I hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to love Supernatural! I guess because it semed like a "guy" show and I was a little worn out from girly sitcoms. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think a GREAT read fits perfectly!

    Thanks for stopping by Between the Covers! Hope you have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I am your newest follower from the friday blog hop. I would love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I'm a new follower from the Hop! I chose Psych as my pick too! Honestly, it's so funny, what's not to love about it? I'm a big fan of Supernatural too, but haven't been able to keep up with the newest season. Have a great weekend!

    The Owl Bookmark Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!