Feb 14, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
Last Week I Read:
Ascension by Sable Grace

Review to be posted at later date

Unseen by Rachel Caine


Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells (review posted)


Losing Faith by Denise Jaden


The Hollow by Jessica Verday


Currently Reading:
Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany
What I Plan to Read Next:
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney


Black Wings by Christina Henry


A Brush of Darkness by Allison Pang


Other Posts from Last Week:









1 comment:

  1. Holy Awesomesome Books! That is a lot of cool books. I want to read many of them like Ascension, Unseen, and Green Eyed Demon.. and well I am sure a few others.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!