Feb 7, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Succubus on Top by Richelle Mead

Succubus Dreams by Richelle Mead


Pale Demon by Kim Harrison (Review Posted)


Succubus Heat by Richelle Mead


Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead


The Dark Divine by Bree Despain


Outside In by Maria V. Snyder (Review Posted)


Currently Reading:

Ascension by Sable Grace


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Outcast Season: Unseen by Rachel Caine


Losing Faith by Denise Jordan


The Hollow by Jessica Verday


4 comments:

  1. Wow Jessica, you read a ton last week! I've been curious about the Succubus series as I love Richelle Mead, I just wasn't sure if I would be on board with the whole succubus situation, but you seem to be enjoying them so maybe I should give them a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great reading week. I still have Succubus Shadows on the TBR stack but hope to get to it soon. I'll be curious to hear what you think of The Hollow. That one has been on my stack for quite a while. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at all the books you read! And I'm looking forward to seeing your review of Losing Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a week! I'm really hoping I can fit Succubus Blues in soon, I'm very anxious to read that series!
    And I can't wait for Pale Demon! I didn't request it for review because I've been putting off the last book by her because I love the series so much that I get stressed out when I have them all read! I might hold out on buying Pale Demon until her signing, she usually comes here and I think she'll be here in June. I have her other books signed, wouldn't want to have one left out! Plus then I'll have less long of a wait for the next one. Assuming there's a next one. There better be! I don't want this series to end! EVER!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!