May 9, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:
Discovery of Death by A.P. Fuchs
Memories of Death by A.P. Fuchs
Life of Death by A.P. Fuchs
She Smells the Dead by E.J. Stevens
Spirit Storm by E.J. Stevens
Dark Descendant by Jenna Black
Magic on the Hunt by Devon Monk

Review that was Posted:
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
Currently Reading:

Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

What I Plan to Read this Week:

Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Dead Iron by Devon Monk (ARC)

Other Posts of Interest:

4 comments:

  1. I so want to get to Dead Reckoning and Hard Bitten but have a stack of review books that I must read first. I hope you are enjoying them. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jessica! Thanks for stopping by. I've heard good things about Hex Hall, as well. I'm looking forward to starting it. I've been wanting to get my hands on Spirit Storm for about a month now. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until I get a chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl on the cover of She Smells The Dead looks just like my son's friend! Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, I'm so envious! I'm literally gunning for Dead Iron :)) Love steampunk and urban fantasy. I'm definitely following you now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!