May 16, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Dead Iron (ARC) by Devon Monk (review to come at a later date)
Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill


Review that was Posted:

Die for Me by Amy Plum

Currently Reading:

Stormwalker by Allyson James

What I Plan to Read this Week:

Firewalker by Allyson James
Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh
Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh

Other Posts of Interest:

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica!

    Thanks as always for stopping by it means a lot. As for reading more than one book. You will notice they are almost always very different genres (so I don't mix them up) but I need this because I am not always in the mood for one or the other.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Abandon... I'm really looking forward to it! Hard Bitten looks aweeesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Abandon. I have Dead Iron to read as well. Can't wait to see what you think of Alyson James series, I have heard good things but haven't had a chance to read her books yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing Die For Me all over. Will have to check it out. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jessica. Thanks for stopping by. Yes! You definitely should read Hex Hall just so you can get to Demonglass. HH was good, but Demonglass is so much better! Loved it!

    You've got some really awesome-looking covers this week. I'm going to have to check out some of these books to get the low-down on them. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!