Nov 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

Not sure if internet problem is totally resolved yet. Got it on my mom's computer, but have to try getting wireless hooked up again, but wanted to touch base with the blogosphere before I did that. Gotta use the internet while I have it!!

The fifth in the exciting urban fantasy series featuring Persephone Alcmedi, a modern-day witch with a sexy werewolf boyfriend.

Persephone Alcmedi has helped her waerewolf lover Johnny unlock his powers. Now she must come to the aid of Menessos, the vampire overlord she has secretly marked. Beset by a trio of truth-seeking vampire sisters so dangerous their own kind keep them confined in stone, he now needs her more than ever...and she realizes her need for him. Seph has magical promises to fulfill for the waeres, multiple mundane family challenges to meet, vampire politics to confront, both the supernatural males in her life to balance, a dragon to deal with...and then a government investigator shows up to complicate matters.


Totally love this series!! Persephone is an awesome character and I so <3 Johnny!!!
AUTHOR: Linda Robertson
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
December 27, 2011



Life is looking up for Sabina Kane. Now that her scheming grandmother is dead, the threat of war has passed and the rulers of the dark races are about to sign a treaty to ensure ongoing peace. Her relationship with sexy mage Adam Lazarus is strong and all her friends are around her. Even her magic training is progressing further than she ever expected. The only two dark spots in her otherwise settled life are her guilt over her sister Maisie's fragile mental state and Sabina's own sinking sense that she's got unfinished business with Cain, the mysterious cult leader she let get away months earlier. When a string of murders rock the New York dark races community and threatens to stall the peace negotiations, Sabina finds herself helping to find the killer. Her investigation leads her down troubling paths that have her questioning everything - and everyone - she knows. And the closer she gets to the murderer, the more Sabina realises this is one foe she may not able to kill.

Cannot wait to read this one either! Things were getting interesting last time!

TITLE: Silver-Tongued Devil
AUTHOR: Jaye Wells
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
December 31, 2011




6 comments:

  1. I haven't started on either of these series yet, although I have got the first Jaye Wells book somewhere near the top of my TBR mountain so hopefully I'll get to it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first two books in the Sabina Kane series but just haven't gotten around to them...soon!! :) Great picks!

    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of either of these! But I hope you enjoy them when they come out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these book until now, but I'm not sure if I will try to read Silver-Tongued Devil or not. I try to dodge reading investigation books if I can help it. But Wicked Circle sounds like a good book to read. I might have to add this series to my reading wish list. Great WoW book choices.

    New Follower & Here Is My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of the ones in this series. Thanks for the suggestion and for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!