Mar 5, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: Do you have any furry friends? Share a picture!


MY ANSWER: Well here's the monsters of the house! Two dogs Luka (left) and Moose, don't let those baby faces and cute puppy dog eyes fool you! These two are TROUBLE! Especially Luka! He acts all innocent, but he's not! He's conniving!! Moose on the other hand is a pig! LOL!

Then this little monstrosity is the cat we acquired after my grandpa passed away. My mom promised him we'd take care of her. And we have. She's still pure evil, but she was pretty evil when my grandpa got her just before my grandma passed away.

Although, I think she tolerates me now! While she still pretty much dislikes everyone, I think she's grown to tolerating me and my mom! Still doesn't care for my niece, who isn't always nice to her. And my sister pretty much leaves her alone too!

This is Sammy after playing with her catnip toys on Christmas! It's the one I likely posted to Instagram that day too!


And that's our household of animals!





22 comments:

  1. Omgsh, I totally laughed out loud at "this little monstrosity". Haha!! I love them all, Jessica!! Moose has such a sweet face! (:

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your descriptions. I can relate to "this little monstrosity" only mine isn't so little. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Luka, Moose and Sammy!
    Have a great Friday!
    Old email follower.

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God those dogs are adorable! I've never had pets so always live vicariously through those that do

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are such a cutie! OMG, I can't even ASDFGHJKL. And I love your honesty towards us about how purely evil they are, but look at those pleading eyes! You can't help yourself loving them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh-heh, cute!
    I find it interesting that the majority of participating bloggers have dogs. And to think that most people think we're crazy cat ladies :P
    Old follower :)
    Here's my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww they're cuties! I can see the mischief in their eyes LOL :D I have two dogs too, a bulldog Tyson and a pug Sasha, no cats for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Love your comments.
    I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your puppies! They definitely look like a mess! Old follower :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha pets can be utterly conniving when they want to be, especially when they team up on you! Luckily our dog, who isn't really ours, is very small so his mischief stays within bounds! And cats, they're always evil ;) Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have an amazing weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all so cute! I think all cats are a little evil, but they just don't care! Haha! I still love them anyway!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww but they look so cute and innocent..lol. :)

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pets are so cute! I love black cats. That may be the next cat I get. And your dogs are adorable. I feel the same way about my cat, she only looks cute. She's a total sneak. I catch her all the time doing stuff I don't want her to like chewing my shoelaces and then she'll look at me like "what, I wasn't doing it."

    Happy FF! I didn't do a post but I love seeing everyone's pets! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy crap! Your dogs are adorable!

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So CUTE!! I love your descriptions of them!
    Old follower.
    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/feature-follow-friday-4-furry-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. we both have pups named Moose! Though yours is a lot bigger than mine!! I want to come give them all huge hugs!!

    Old follower!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at those cute doggiessssss!!! I totally feel you! My pets may look sweet but they're EVILLLLLLLL! Hahahaha! They destroy everything in sight, lmao. And I love black cats! I had a black kitten before but unfortunately, it ran away from home. :(

    Great pictures, btw!

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hopping through. My cat can't play with toys much since I got the dog 6 years ago. He takes all her toys. But she'd rather sulk anyway or sit in my lap.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay for husky mixes they are the best. Your puppies are adorable. My cat just tolerates the husband. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like you got your hands FULL with this bunch! We love 'em though!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww they look adorable and like trouble but they're worth it! ;) I only have a dog, never had a cat but I so want to!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!