Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Have you ever been to BEA? If not, what's stopping you? If you have, what was your best experience there? - Suggested by The Paperback Princess
MY ANSWER: Oh I wish I have been!!! But sadly no. What's stopped me in the past was that it's in NY. I don't think I could handle NY on my own. I've tried getting a friend or someone to come with me, but no one ever commits. :(
Of course this year I can't do much of anything because I have no job. But I am hoping to go in 2016, possibly, because it's in Chicago!! I can totally handle Chicago on my own! Though of course I won't turn away a travel buddy!
So if things start to turn around this year--and it's sure taking a hella long time to do so--I might be going to BEA next year! Of course it will also depend on what kind of vacation time I have, because my family is also planning a Florida trip next year! So yeah, lots of "it depends on..." kind of situations for next year, but I am hoping to make it happen!