Mar 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves--HOLY COW! I did it again!

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I had quite an unexpected week. I blame my two trips to Half Priced Books! Once on Sunday of last week and then yesterday! But boy did I score some amazing books!!


Underworld by Meg Cabot--Hardcover copy to replace my ARC! So already read!
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger--Hardcover copy to replace my ARC! Already read! Again!
Hover by Melissa West--I was debating about starting this series, so buying book 2 pretty much guarantees I will!
Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz--I read her Blue is for Nightmares series years ago, and since I stumbled upon book 1, it was like why not?! Truly that day I needed a cart, but never got one! LOL!
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder--UK COPY!!!
Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder--UK COPY!!!
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder--UK COPY!!! I initially found Spy Glass on Sunday and then when I went yesterday I found the first two! There was definitely a happy dance going on then!


Then I ordered a few books from NoVa Teen Festival earlier this month and they arrived this week! So excited about these too! Already read one, since I was buying yet another keeper copy to replace an ARC!

 The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons--SIGNED!
Dearest by Alethea Kontis--SIGNED!
Made for You by Melissa Marr--SIGNED! Keeper Copy, so already read!


Then I also preordered and received this week:

Prudence by Gail Carriger--SIGNED COPY!!


Then I won in a contest and received:

Soulbound by Kristen Callihan--keeper copy!! I had an ARC, now I have a keeper copy!

Then for review from the publisher I received:

Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris
Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen (ARC)

THANK YOU Ace, Angry Robot, & Netgalley!!


Then some other bookish and non-bookish goodies I got this week were:

T-Shirts from Woot! The green one says: My Favorite Movie is Books
The gray one says: Society of Fictional Manuscript Enthusiasts
Then the black one is Pan: Neverland Tour 1904 Featuring Lost Boys--couldn't resist since I love Peter Pan!

BOOKMARKS!! Because I don't have enough! LOL! There's: 
Tinkerbell
Disney Princesses: BELLE, Cinderella, Rapunzel
Escaping Reality One Book at a Time
What a Hoot!

Got all these at HPB as well, so that's $3 worth, minus 10% extra savings too!

More Funko Pop figures!! I bought: 
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow--WTH?! Come on Funko, get his name right! LOL!
Thor--from the Avengers: Age of Ultron
Dancing Groot--from Guardians of the Galaxy, Hot Topic edition, which says I am Groot on his planter pot! The standard one is just a plain white planter pot. So I had to get this one because I liked that it said I am Groot! Now I just need to get some help from my mom to hang an extra shelf so I can display most of my Pop figures! (No way the shelf will hold all of them!)








32 comments:

  1. Again with the Pop Figures! Jessica, you're making me insanely jealous! Also The Glass Arrow is such an amazing book. Hope you enjoyed everything you got. Just wanted u to know that I'm super jelly but happy you've received so much ;D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Jessica!! SO MANY great books this week!! I LOVED STOLEN SONGBIRD and received book two, HIDDEN HUNTRESS this week too! I can't WAT to read it soon. And I REALLY enjoyed THE GLASS ARROW!! Kristen Simmons is an amazing writer! And awesome signed books! :) I hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo many new books! I've been hoping to read Etiquette and Espionage for quite some time now. I've read good things about that series. And she already has a new series. I've also been eyeing on The Glass Arrow. and I'm so jealous of your signed books! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. snyder has a new series, can't wait to read it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Etiquette and Espionage! I'm so excited for Prudence and I love the cover of Hidden Huntress! Great haul! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing haul! I just love getting deals and wish there was a Half Price Books anywhere near me. My copy of Prudence downloaded to me Kindle this week. I hope to read it soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, I'm so jealous of all your signed copies! I love them!! I need to get in with your group of people! :P And I have to know - how many POP figures do you have?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! I really need to read the Glass books, I love her Study books! and The Glass Arrow, I need to pick it up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Jessica! Amazing haul! And I love, love, love your Pop Figures. That Groot is soooo adorable!! Have a lovely week

    Beatrice @ Book For Thought

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! Love the UK covers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Pan too, awesome haul. Enjoy reading and wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing book selection! I am green with envy :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul! You really did pick up some great books! Oh, The Glass Arrow! You know I loved that! Ioved Made For You and Melissa Marr is the best! The shirts are great, too. It looks like you had a wonderful week! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice stacking the shelves this week! I'm always curious about your new signed books. Gail Carriger's signature is interesting, haha.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always buy a plethora of bookmarks then lose them! I'm surprised I don't own any Disney ones though Hmm must remedy that soon!

    Kristen Simmons is going to do a panel at C2E2 so I'm super excited to FINALLY meet her! I hope you had a great time at NoVa!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hover looks like it will be a good one. Enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE THAT SHIRT. "MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS BOOKS." So great!! I love your editions of Maria V. Snyder's books. They're so pretty!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, great haul. You crack me up with your enthusiasm for grabbing your books. :)

    Have a great week!
    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  19. Of the series, Underworld was my least favorite, but I LOVED Awaken. Abandon and Awaken were both excellent. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a terrific week, Jessica :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hover! I love that book! (And series!) I really want to read The Glass Arrow sometime soon! Enjoy all these books Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to read The Glass Arrow so bad. Great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great haul! I just finished reading Hover. Hope you enjoy this installment of the series and all your other additions.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I'm jealous! So many wonderful things for you this week! Happy reading lady!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I loved deadly little secret and made for you. Great haul. lots to read. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great haul! I want to read the Maria V. Snyder series.
    Enjoy your books.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, what a fantastic haul, Jessica! I wouldn't know where to start :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I nearly bought a couple Pop! figures but I bought some board games instead. I am looking forward to getting a couple of these books too. The glass books have gorgeous covers!

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome Haul Jessica! I just got the Watersong series by Amanda Hocking from Book Outlet and I am excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Meg Cabot but haven't read Underworld yet. Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Deadly Little Secret is a gooood read! I still need to finish the series, but it is deff a fun one. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! You had an exceptionally great week :D So many great things in one place. :D Hope you enjoy it all/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!