Mar 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves--OMG!!! It's SO HUGE!!

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Another holy crap week of awesomeness!! So many great reads came in!! I've read a few already so they get to be shelved instead of going to the TBR Mountain of Doom!!

So here's what I bought:

 The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost--SIGNED!! I had the ARC and decided to order a SIGNED copy from Apollycon!
The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan--SIGNED!! Another Apollycon buy! I didn't attend :( but I ordered 3 pretties! Read this as an ARC and decided I needed the final book too!
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout--SIGNED! By Jen & Drew!!! SO PRETTY! :D
Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop--SIGNED! I learned Anne was coming to St. Louis literally the DAY before the signing! And since I had books 1 & 3 I just bought the second one and got all three of my books signed! It was a good night!
The Third Twin by C.J. Omololu
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
Infinity Bell by Devon Monk--keeper copy since I read the ARC!
Dorothy Must Die Stories by Danielle Paige--I have the e-versions of these novellas, but naturally I HAD to have the paper copy!!
The Wizard Returns by Danielle Paige--since I bought the first two novellas in e-format, I bought the third one in e-format as well and then decided I needed the paper copy too! LOL!
Captured by Erica Stevens--this one was FREE and just got onto my radar the other week!!



Then some special contest wins I received:

 Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay--SIGNED! This was actually given to me since I preordered C.J.'s The Third Twin! Stacey had a release week promo to receive a signed copy of Princess of Thorns if you preordered/bought The Third Twin, so I went for it!
Broken by Marianne Curley--SIGNED!! YES! I was SOOOOOO excited to have been one of the three lucky winners of this precious! Marianne has been a fave author of mine for YEARS! I've never met her sadly, but having won this from one of my fave Aussie authors excited me to no end!!!


For review from the publishers, I received:

 The Shattered Court by M.J. Scott (ARC)
Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking (ARC)
Vengeance of the Demon by Diana Rowland (ARC)


THANK YOU Roc, St. Martin's Press, DAW, and Netgalley!



Then some more awesomeness that came my way this week:

 My ROGUE preorder present came! And I got a TEAM EMBER dragon scale necklace!! This is just TOO cool!! And the poster is gorgeous!! I am ready to decorate my next room with bookish posters!!!

Then I got a B&N giftcard this week because I spent too much on my credit card! And it's almost GONE!! You guys! I seriously just started spending it this week and it's nearly gone! It'll be gone today! I'm going back to B&N! ;)

Tinkerbell & the Legend of the Neverbeast BluRay-DVD Combo Pack!



And that was my incredible week!!! I am still squealing with delight!!! What did you get? 





36 comments:

  1. Nice haul! You have quite the signed book collection. That's amazing you got to meet Anne Bishop :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a huge haul!! I wanted to get the promo for The Third Twin with the signed copy of Princess of Thorns too but it was US only :( Hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great haul!! I am especially loving the cover of The Shattered Court & Ice Kissed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this haul is amazing! And you got so many signed books!! I'm jealous now ;) Hope you really enjoy all of your shiny new books. Have a lovely week!

    Beatrice @ Book For Thought
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok now I'm so jealous of all these signed books!!!! I have some toread as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I wish I lived close to where awesome happens..you always have so many cool signed stuff and I live out in BFE where nothing happens. :( You got some great books and I love reading about your total book obsessions. :) I had a squee moment this week over one book I got in the mail..lol. :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous! I got turned down for Ice Kissed... sigh... It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great week! I love getting signed books. Your keeper shelves must be bulging. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Such a great haul this week!! Ahh! I need to get The Third Twin! Perhaps I should slow down a bit though, lol. Such awesomeness! The Rogue swag is great! Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to know where you get all your signed copies!! They're all SO pretty! I love your Rogue swag too! I still need to read Talon...

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG The Return! I was at ApollyCon for the event and I thought the book cover was so beautiful with Seth and the cover model ohhh god I'm so obsessive over it!

    Great haul of books you got there!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some great books. I can tell you that Jennifer Armentrout's line was so long. Drew, the cover model is very hot in real life. Great haul of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a week! Look at all those signed copies too! I can see why you're still excited, I would be too :) enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have The Return as well, sounds like it will be a good one. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowee amazing haul Jess! Seeing The Beautiful Ashes on here reminds me it's on my wishlist waiting to be bought and read. So good that you have so many signed goodies! So jealous that you own Princess of Thorns; it's sounds so so good! Great haul, enjoy all your new books :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Man, I still need to read Talon. I keep hoping my library will get it in but no dice. I may have to bite the bullet and take a chance and order a copy. I try to not do that since I'm well past book capacity and only buy books I know I'm going to love and will re-read. You got a lot of amazing books. I never know about signings or conventions until they are already in full swing. So you're not alone. I knew about ApollyCon only because everyone was posting pictures while there. I really need to find and create a list of all the book conventions that take place.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha! Your title today made me think That's what SHE said!

    Lovely haul, Jessica! So many great-looking books, and so many of them signed, too! I hope you'll enjoy all of them.

    Have a great week ahead.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definitely jealous of your signed books! It's a HUGE deal indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Signed Anne Bishop books...squee..so lucky my friend

    ReplyDelete
  20. You got A LOT of fantastic things this week! Hope you love them all!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  21. very Nice haul. I retrieved my Kindle this past week on Thursday and I also got my cat bracelet that I won in a contest. I will need to take pictures and show of them off. I got to tell about my Trip as well. Enjoy them all.

    Lindsay @Nighttime Reading Center

    ReplyDelete
  22. I seriously need to start entering contest! Enjoy your enormous book haul!
    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice haul! I didn't realize that you could order signed books from Apollycon! I wanted to go so badly! Old follower.

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally awesome on all the signed books! Sweet!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Okay, so I'm drooling over your signed haul...and then your contest wins. And then I say OMG when I see you got an ARC of Diana Rowland's Vengeance of the Demon. I can't believe I'm so far behind in that series!!! I hope you enjoyed the books you've already read and that the ones up next are wonderful reads!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Lots of great books indeed! I'm loving the signed stuff :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Jessica!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I need to get the new Tinkerbell movie to complete my collection! Enjoy your books Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, so many great books. I'm looking forward to adding The Return and Ice Kissed to my shelf.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The Shattered Court has such a pretty cover! And you've got so many pretties Jessica!!! I've been trying to decide if I want to buy the Dorthy Must Die novella shorts, I'm mostly curious about the Wizard.

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG, Seriously. How do you win so much!!!! And everything is always signed!!! Did you sell your soul?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  31. A JLA book I haven't heard of? Say what? Going to check it out now. Happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  32. You got so much great stuff!! I love the Rogue goodies that you got. Also, The Legend of the Neverbeast?!?! I want to see that so much. I haven't seen it anywhere around here yet, but I'll definitely be picking it up when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That Rogue swag is soooo pretty! Mine arrived this week too and I love it. And you got so many awesome signed goodies! The Return is just soooo good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow!! Loads of awesomeness yet again! Love the signed books Jessica!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome haul! And all of those signed books :) AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!