Mar 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves--Opps! I did it again!

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



Ahh, the early 2000s! 2000 really with that single! Haha! Because I really did do it again with going overboard! But a lot of these were orders that all just came in this week, much to my DELIGHT!!


So I bought:





 Unchanged by Jessica Brody
Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder--keeper copy!
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder--I didn't have this edition and I suddenly decided I wanted ALL the US editions! Yes, it's weird. But when there's a new set of them coming out soonish, I decided I wanted those and then that I wanted ALL the editions! SO I bought the rest!
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder--this edition I had to buy used. It was marked LIKE NEW. It was not LIKE NEW at all! There was wear in the spin and a bent corner. This should've been marked as VERY GOOD.
Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder--another that I had to buy used and was marked VERY GOOD. This one I'd say was GOOD. Not very at all! The cover had a few bents on the corners. The spine was well worn, but that's what happens you MUST own particular copies and must buy used online. It will do. It's just for collector's sake!
Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead--SIGNED! Yes! I went on a book buying binge! I wanted to see a lot of authors to get what is likely the last book in said series and since I have the rest signed, my OCD demanded I get them signed now! Since I can't make it to RT this year! SOB!!!
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott (Paperback)--SIGNED! Yeah I had the original hardcover, but once again OCD is demanding a matching set since this might be a duology! Word lately has been that maybe there might possibly could be a book 3! Let's hope so!!
Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott--SIGNED!
Unleashed by Sophie Jordan--SIGNED! A duology, and I have the first book signed, so yeah, NEED that second book signed! This is a serious condition y'all! Though I feel like all my book buddies here totally get it! ;)

Ebooks I bought:

 Double or Nothing by Kristen Painter
Lion's Share by Rachel Vincent
The Collector's Society by Heather Lyons
Basic Incubus by Nicole Peeler


Then the books my bestie ordered for me for Christmas arrived and she brought those to me this week! Luckily, I did check 2/3 out from the library, so I only have 1 to read and 2 to shelve!!

Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham--read, reviewed, and loved!
Through the Woods by Emily Carroll--read, reviewed, loved, and was scared pretty darn good!


For review from the publisher I received:

Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop (Early Copy)--Still need to start this series, but I should be getting the review book for Murder of Crows soon too! Then I can binge read!! 


THANK YOU Penguin Publishing Group!

Cursed by Fire by Danielle Annett

THANK YOU Danielle!

This is a book from fellow blogger Danielle at Coffee and Characters Blog!


And then last week, I was home alone one night and kind of, sort of went of Disney Store shopping binge! Luckily I didn't buy TOO much, but I did get myself the free shipping limit, but I couldn't resist temptation and all the delightful new offerings! Of course the VERY next day, they had the item I was looking to add to my order, so I talked my mom into buying it for me...for Easter! I already bought her a little something too, but I might need to add something to make it more equal price wise! 

SO anyways here's what I binge bought:

So this is 1 mug with 4 posters from Classic Fantasyland rides! And OMG I was in love with this mug! I'm not even sure I'm going to use it for drinking. It's not dishwasher safe which makes me worry the paint might chip with time and I DO NOT want that happening!

Anyway, the poster depicts 4 classic rides, all of which I remember riding and LOVING as a kid! There's Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
It's a Small World!
Mad Tea Party, Dumbo, and the Carousel--oddly I didn't catch the other two, I just saw Dumbo!
Snow White's Scary Adventures--omg I SOOOO remember this ride from being a kid! And if I recall correctly, the first time I rode it, Snow White wasn't in the ride--according to my mom, since I was 2 at the time--but then when I rode it again at 5 or 6, she was added at the end! This was just such a cool ride I thought because it was a MOVIE ride!

I also LOOOOVED the Peter Pan Ride and the Haunted Mansion! I'm itching to ride the Little Mermaid Ride...next year, next year, NEXT YEAR!!! Hence why I can't wait for 2016!!

This wicked awesome coaster with the Hitchhiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion!--I had a good freak out because when I opened my box, this oh so delicate ceramic tile coaster was OUT of its bubble wrap. Thank goodness it didn't break!!

And finally, the creme de la creme and what got me started on this shopping spree:

a Disney Fairies Collection piece: Fawn! It's one of those limited edition/quantity dolls. I always thought of getting one, but the couple sets were always so expensive. Fawn was a little cheaper for being a single doll! Plus her dress was stellar and I LOVE the Disney Fairies line!

Needless to say, I'll be doing some redecorating/rearranging in my room this weekend! As of writing this post, I still need to do it! LOL!


And that was my amazing haul this week! Not too bad considering out of the 19 books I only need to read 10! So half-ish! I'm tempted to buy another book I've already read so it is an even 50/50! ;)

What did you get this week?








32 comments:

  1. You have an amazing haul Jessica! I hope you enjoy your half-ish list of books!

    Check our STS and don't forget to enter our giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, many books, and amazing books and signed books :D looks awesome, you will very busy reading :D
    and the mugs ! :D they are awesome, very cute, super classy and magical

    I love collect the difference editions of my favorites books, specially if they are pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, you may also want to get Fire Study at some point if your planning on reading Shadow Study. Looks like you've got a lot of reading to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so many books! I loved the Bishop one! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the signed books! I really enjoyed Fire & Flood and Salt & Stone :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Jessica!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great haul! I wish I had the space to shelve multiple editions of books. Alas, my shelves are full. I am more inclined to get Kindle copies of books now. I got Lion's Share too and can't wait to read it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You crack me up with your obsession over the Poison Study series..how many of those do you have now..lol. :) Enjoy your new pretties. :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, fantastic haul! And the mug, oh that mug is so pretty!! Hope you enjoy reading the almost-half you haven't already :) Have a fabulous week!

    Beatrice @ Book For Thought
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god that's a lot of books! I need to finish the Vampire Academy series so I can start Bloodlines! I hope you enjoy all of your books! Thanks for visiting! Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul!! Love Maria V. Snyder's books and I can't wait to read Shadow Study :) I'm also loving the look of Cursed by Fire so I'll be checking that one out. I hope you have a lovely week and enjoy all those beautiful books!

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you got all the Maria V. Snyder books! I also received a review copy of Vision in Silver from the publisher without having caught up with the series yet. One day soon I'll get to Murder of Crows :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm irritated that I have to read the first series before I can move on to Shadow Study! I just don't have the time to add 5 books right now. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cursed by Fire was good, enjoy. I love the Others series and hope you start them

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on all of the signed copies! That is so awesome! Fire & Flood is one that I have been meaning to pick up because everybody seems to love it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You really did go on quite the spree! I love your Disney fairies doll - and you're right about her dress - it's spectacular! Hope you enjoy your books!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh girl! You have so many fab goodies! Loads of signed stuff too! Although I couldn't bring myself to getting multiple copies of the same books... my hubby would kill me!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adored Salt and Stone, awesome to get a signature

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooooooo jealous of your signed Richelle Mead book! Enjoy your books !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you went all out. I am seeing Vision of Silver everywhere this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooooh! I didn't realize the fairies had been released! I'm heading to the store to look now! And I LOVE your Fantasyland mug! SO cute!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome haul! I totally understand the obsession to have all editions of the Study books (there are quite a few!). I've known Maria for years, so I have them all and they are all signed. I love those mugs! And that coaster is really cool! Have a great week!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love classic Disney <3 It's always fun to go on a bit of a binge shopping trip.

    Meredith @ http://booklover9296.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omgsh, how awesome!!! I just read the Maria V Snyder books and really enjoyed the series! I am sooo jealous that you have a signed copy of The Ruby Circle!!! Sigh, I haven't read it yet because I don't want Sydney and Adrian to end. ):

    I love love love all the Disney stuff! I'm saving all my money because I'm making a trip to Disneyland in September this year and I want to buy everything in sight!


    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow what a haul. I love the mug its so darn cute. enjoy all your reads and your goodies

    ReplyDelete
  25. My goodness!! Look at all those signed books and goodies. You made out this week!! I LOVE Disney Fairies and Fawn is one of my favorites. Awesome find there <3 Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So many books this week Jessica! I hope you like The Collectors' Society! It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome haul. So many great titles. And I love the mug, so cute.

    Thanks for stopping by my StS. Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great collection of goodies, Jessica! I'm really envious of those signed copies! ;) And Lion's Share...I soooo want to read that one! That coaster is really cool, too. I hope you enjoy all your new things. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow you got some great stuff - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh wow, someone had fun shopping :) Love the Disney store!

    I have the first book in Jessica Brody's series and have been wanting to read it for months - is that the last one? I believe they're making it a movie too! And unleashed of course! I have the same thing about books - I want a complete signed set! Its a problem LOL

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow, what a hoard, Jessica! and I love the cups. :) Enjoy all!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Do hope you enjoy all your books. I missed that there was a new Sin City Collectors out! I'll have to get that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!