Mar 28, 2015

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: Favorite Paranormal Romance Authors!




*in no particular order


CHRISTINE WARREN

I'm still trying to make my way through her Others series! And then start her new gargoyle one! I am enjoying her books, particularly the factoid that they were published out of series order. I find that intriguing!


NALINI SINGH

Loooove Nalini's Guild Hunter series! I'm still behind by 1 book but I hope to get caught back up before the next one releases!


ERIN KELLISON

Erin's books are awesome! They have a fantasy twist added to the paranormal one. At least I think so! Though lately she's been writing a novella series. It's still incredibly exciting but more modern/future-ish. So a different blend of things, but still amazing storytelling!



KAREN MARIE MONING

Perhaps her books might be considered more Urban Fantasy, but you know I've always been terrible at defining genres! Definitely LOVE her Fever series and still need to read Burned. Kinda scared because I have been hearing things about the new direction she's taking the books.


KRISTEN CALLIHAN

Loooove Kristen's books!! They're definitely paranormal romance, but throw in a mix of historical fiction too since the setting tends to be in 1800s or so! But they're incredible reads! And I think they are almost done! 1 book left if what I heard is right. :(





2 comments:

  1. Mine would be Moning, Anne Rice, Ward... Can't think of anybody else lol.

    I love Callihan too. I hope she writes adult contemporary or even YA. Can't stand NA so I passed up on her other series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Love Nalini Singh!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!