Mar 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.




When Rachelle was fifteen she was good—apprenticed to her aunt and in training to protect her village from dark magic. But she was also reckless— straying from the forest path in search of a way to free her world from the threat of eternal darkness. After an illicit meeting goes dreadfully wrong, Rachelle is forced to make a terrible choice that binds her to the very evil she had hoped to defeat.

Three years later, Rachelle has given her life to serving the realm, fighting deadly creatures in an effort to atone. When the king orders her to guard his son Armand—the man she hates most—Rachelle forces Armand to help her find the legendary sword that might save their world. As the two become unexpected allies, they uncover far-reaching conspiracies, hidden magic, and a love that may be their undoing. In a palace built on unbelievable wealth and dangerous secrets, can Rachelle discover the truth and stop the fall of endless night?

Inspired by the classic fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood, Crimson Bound is an exhilarating tale of darkness, love, and redemption.

(This is a standalone novel, not part of the Cruel Beauty Universe.)


So cannot wait for this one! Still a little shocked we're not in the same world! The cover has the same look about it, hence why I thought it was, but then there's that disclaimer! LOL! Still can't wait to read it though!! :D

TITLE: Crimson Bound
AUTHOR: Rosamund Hodge
PUBLISHER: Balzer + Bray
GENRE: Fantasy YA

RELEASE DATE: May 5, 2015 



End of Days is the explosive conclusion to Susan Ee’s bestselling Penryn & the End of Days trilogy.

After a daring escape from the angels, Penryn and Raffe are on the run. They’re both desperate to find a doctor who can reverse the twisted changes inflicted by the angels on Raffe and Penryn’s sister. As they set off in search of answers, a startling revelation about Raffe’s past unleashes dark forces that threaten them all.

When the angels release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose: Their own kind, or each other?




It's nearly here!! Or at least my WoW of it is!! Soooooooo cannot wait to read this one!!! It feels like forever since I read World After instead of a year and half ago (ish)! But that's painfully long!!!


TITLE: End of Days
AUTHOR: Susan Ee
PUBLISHER: Skyscape
GENRE: Dystopian YA

RELEASE DATE: May 12, 2015




 

28 comments:

  1. I really need to read the Penryn & the End of Days books. I have the first one. I've been meaning to read them for along time and I don't know why I haven't dropped everything to start them since people seem to be in love with them. At least I won't have to wait for all the books to be released. I'm looking forward to reading Crimson Bound, too. Great picks!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either of these series- although Crimson Bound looks really really good.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. End of Days... I expect a healthy dose of awesome, after Angelfall. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Crimson Bound to review, I wasn't a huge fan of her first novel but this one sounds cool so I am hoping I like it more..I do like to give authors more than one try. :) That other series you mentioned I have the first two books but haven't read them.

    Stormi
    WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started the first End of Days books but for some reason got sidetracked. I want to try to catch up so I can read them back to back. I haven't been able to do that in a long time.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crimson Bound sounds really good. I haven't read any of the Susan Ee series. I hope you enjoy reading both of your picks!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to read both of these even if I haven't read anything by them I love the sound of them. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep meaning to read Penryn and the End of Days! I didn't really like Cruel Beauty, but maybe I'll like Crimson Bound better. Old follower!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG both of these!! I'm dying to find out what happens with Penryn and Cruel Beauty was amazing so Crimson Bound must be too!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like it will be good ones. Hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neither of these are my type of books but I hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! I´m also looking forward to read Crimson Bound. I love retellings.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Inigio!!!! Love that movie. Also, I am totally WITH YOU on End of Days. Ack! (Counting the days!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. um... quick fingers equals misspellings. Inigo, not Inigio. (That sounds like a Super Mario Brothers character name HAHA)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the first book in the End of Days series, so I totally need to get in gear and read it soon!

    My WoW!
    Kristen @ Pretty Little Pages

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with you 100%!! I'm dying to get my hands on End of Days and Crimson Bound because I have them preordered!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait for End of Days!!! And I'm curious about Crimson Bound, though I think if I'm going to check out the author I should pick up her book Cruel Beauty first. Nice picks!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  18. End of Days!! I can't wait to read it, May can't come quick enough :D I haven't read Cruel Beauty yet, but Crimson Bound appeals to me more... might try to get my hands on both! Great picks, hope you love them, Jessica!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yeah, I'm waiting on End of Days too. Can't wait to get some more of Raffe.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW and happy mid-week.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm very excited to read both of these! I have Crimson Bound, but not End of Days. I hope you enjoy these books when you read them!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to read Crimson Bound, I read Cruel Beauty and really enjoyed it :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today (:

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't read either of these authors, but I love your picks!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes! So excited for Crimson Bound. it is gonna be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Susan Ee's series is one I need to start. Both these books sound amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm also looking forward to Crimson Bound! and I've been hoping to try Penryn & the End of Days series for quite some time now. Hope you enjoy these books! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't heard of either of these books before, but I sure hope you enjoy reading them when you get the chance.

    Thank you for stopping my post earlier, and sorry for stopping by yours so late. Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  27. AHHHH End of Days! I literally cannot wait! I have seen ARC's popping up here and there and I am SO jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!