Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: What is the first book you remember reading? – Bookish Findings
MY ANSWER: Oh pickles. I can't remember what the first book ever was. Books I grew up reading endlessly as a child were the Berenstain Bears books and some large Disney ones that were basically all my favorite Disney movies in book format!
But if we want to talk first book that got me into reading, or more precisely, Paranormal reading, well I will share with you the book I love to mention:
Yup! Demon in My View by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. I'm pretty sure I read Amelia's first book, In the Forests of the Night first, and while I did like that one. It was Demon in My View that I totally fell in love with vampires! Perhaps I was a bit spoiled with the heroine being named Jessica, but that truly made the enjoyment all the more better! And it was probably after this one that my mind started spinning with ideas and the dream of being a writer was born!