Jul 23, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: If you had the money what would your own personal library look like? What would be in it? What colors, decorations, etc would you put in it? - via The Realm of Books


MY ANSWER: Since the question was changed last week and I was MIA and unable to correct it, I decided to just roll with it! So today I'll answer last week's question!

 BAM! I'd soooooo have this as my library!

I've also found pics a few years back and had them in a post, so I'll re-share!

This is the bedroom!
 

The entryway!
 

The study


A staircase somewhere in the house!
 

Part of the living room


Another staircase!


A corner of the room, gonna say this is on the other side of the staircase from above! ;)


And that is a selection of the rooms from my Book Girl Dream House! Now I need to win the lottery so I can have this place built! The library, naturally, is still my favorite room!






16 comments:

  1. I love all your pics! But of course Belle's library will remain the best one! Old follower. My FF: http://milkywayofbooks.blogspot.gr/2015/07/feature-and-follow-263.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those are some awesome choices, though I personally love the study and entryway!

    Old follower! ;)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those libraries look SO good! I would definitely have the Beauty and the Beast library too, it's beautiful!

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I'm in serious library lust right now. I want all of those rooms, ALL! Thanks for sharing! And Happy Friday!

    Old follower :)

    Thanks for dropping by my FFF earlier :)

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! non-booklovers just don't understand the significance of a well placed bookshelf or home library. New follower =)
    Nette's Novel Notes FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! I want that study! What a beautiful view to read books too :D

    Old follower via Bloglovin
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. All of those are great. Especially the Beauty and the Beast movie.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing wrong with playing a little catch up. You have some great choices!!!! Who wouldn't want the Beauty and the Beast Library. Thanks so much for sharing!!! Have a great weekend.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dream library is GREAT!I love it!
    Old follower,

    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
  10. That library is to die for! New follower :)
    Mine: http://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/2015/07/feature-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of those libraries are to die for. But I'll be honest and say I'd want something between the library from Beauty and the Beast and the one at Hogwarts. With tons of hidden shelves and passages. However my library would look like, it would definitely have to have floor-to-ceiling shelves.
    New Bloglovin Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your ideas! So lovely! New follower via bloglovin', GFC, and twitter. Please check out my FF and follow me back.

    http://sweetcherry69.blogspot.com/2015/07/feature-follow-5.html?showComment=1437757912151#c8410213414693956848

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing, I have fantasy library envy!

    New Bloglovin', GFC and Twitter follower!

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that we had the same idea!! Can we share that house? It's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo pretty! My husband wants to build shelves into stairs once we buy a house, who am I to stop him? :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Belle's library will always be favorite. Sorry not sorry :/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!