Jul 30, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: If you could get an ARC of any book, already published, or not yet, what would it be?  – via Words I Write Crazy 


MY ANSWER: Oooh! For this one I have 2! One of each actually! The ARC that I would looooove to have that's already out and gone is A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes! I have a serious cover love for the original cover art! The finished product is still pretty and all, but there's just something about that ARC cover that I loved sooo much!

If anyone has it and is willing to work a trade, please refer to my ARC list here. These are all the ARCs that I have that I am willing to trade! Also willing to do a gift card exchange as well!

The other ARC that I would love to possess hasn't been written yet! And that my friends, is the untitled Ian book by Jeaniene Frost! I would love to read that baby early!!




16 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds great! Thanks for visiting my blog. My FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-19-arc-that-im-waiting.html

    Old Follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanting an ARC that hasn't been written yet? That's dedication!

    New follower by Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An ARC with cover art that you prefer is always stressful when you don't have it! I hope you manage to get it from someone :D

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope someone has that ARC for you, I haven't even heard of that book...lol.

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh yes. The untitled Ian book by Jeaniene Frost would make my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never even heard of these books. I need to get on that!
    Old follower

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read A Book of Spirit and Thieves! I hope you get the ARC soon! Old follower!

    My F&F

    Lizzie @ Big Books and Grande Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  8. "A Book of Spirits and Thieves"...sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out!

    Here's my FF

    50/50 follower. I already followed you on Bloglovin' but added you on Twitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Morgan Rhodes! I haven't heard of this book yet, but I'll be sure to check it out!

    New follower via GFC!

    My Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, cover love. How it gets the best of us all. That's so cool that you have an ARC list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am with you on Ian's book! Followed on GFC and Bloglovin.
    My FF: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2015/07/friday-follow-numero-uno.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang it I wish I would have thought about asking for trades! Smart girl!
    I haven't heard of that book, but I plan on looking it up now!
    You already know how much I trust your judgment!
    Thanks for stopping by the blog =)
    Ashley
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/2015/07/feature-and-follow.html#gpluscomments

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeaniene Frost is an amazing author! nice choice.
    Old Follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love a Book of Spirits and Thieves because of the cover alone as well! :D It just has that high fantasy feel to it that I really like. Also, I'd love to have Queen of Shadows, but since this series is hyped as hell already, it doesn't need much promotion ;) I don't think I've seen any arc review of it yet :o Strangely!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!