Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? – Life is Reading
1. I wish to be the sole winner of the lottery when it's at it highest! Which the money will then go to paying off my car, student loans, giving some to my mom and sister for the same things. And then basically spending the money however I want! I'll take vacations, buy books, build my own library rooms with built in bookshelves, buy books...
2. To become a published author! But I guess I would want it to be less the magical sort and have it go by getting an agent who then finds the right publisher for my book. So 1 wish, yet with a two step process! Because it's all about the details!
3. And I guess at this point, a "true" sort of wish would be to get the job of my dreams! The perfect job! And while I want my career to be that of a writer, I know I need to have a day job to get me through points of life. My ultimate perfect job would be to be a proofreader at a publishing house! Reading the books I want to read (and others, because it's a job! lol) first and checking for spelling mistakes, grammar, formatting, yadda yadda yada! Though I think I probably need to move to NYC for that!