Aug 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a pretty awesome week! Got all the books I ordered last week due to coupons, plus some preorders! Here's what I raked in this week:

 Slasher Girls & Monster Boys Edited by April Genevieve Tucholke
The Creeping by Alezandra Sirowy
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Trixter by Alethea Kontis
Tales of Arilland by Aletha Kontis
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer--HARDCOVER! I previously had the paperback, among all the other hardcovers. So naturally, I had to correct that! Most especially since I'll be seeing Marissa when I go to YALLFest later this year and can re-complete my set with signed copies!


For review from the publisher I received:

Chapelwood by Cherie Priest (Early Copy)


THANK YOU Roc!


Then not book related but still TOTALLY AWESOME finds:

This incredibly soft and AWESOME blanket with sugar skulls all over it! Found it at TJ Maxx in the Halloween section and picked it up! It's just like my previous one with bats all over it. I figure I'll use this up until Halloween, since it's for Day of the Dead and then use the bats after that! Because bats are more all year round than the sugar skulls! ;)

Funko Pop MAXIMUS!!! Super excited to have this one in my collection because as you know from Friday, I love this horse! He's soooo funny! And ironically, when I looked at the back of the box, they show the Rapunzel and Pascal figures that were only at Comic Con. Sadly, B&N only showed the regular Rapunzel and Pascal. I really liked that Comic Con one though. Sigh...but Maximus! YES!!!



And that was my haul this week! What did you get?







32 comments:

  1. I didn't know that Althea Kontis had more books out. Good to know. Like that you are going to get your Lunar Chronicles book Signed. Awesome.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Nice haul. Lucky you. I had a quiet week this week in terms of adding new books to my shelf, so sadly, no post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Slasher Girls too! I've only read one story so far (the first one, written by Nova Ren Suma) and it is excellent! Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So curious about Chapelwood! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Chapelwood sounds really amazing. I already love the cover. Is that an urban fantasy? It actually has that kind of feel to it! Also I can't wait to read the CREEPING. I hope it is as creepy as it looks :D

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool haul. The Slasher book looks really good and I have had my eye on Scarlet for a long time now.
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read The Creeping this week, it was okay. Not creepy enough for me...lol. :) Those other books look good!

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul, Jessica! Chapelwood looks so good! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books :)
    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. SCARLETTTT!!!!! *drool* I can't wait to read it as well, i absolutely loved the first one. Duh, who didn't...

    Enjoy all of these beauties!!

    Ella
    Naga Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul, I was looking at Chapelwood for review myself so I'll be curious to see what you make of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blanket!! I haven't read any of these books but I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! Those are all new to me except Scarlet, which I've heard of, but ever read. Enjoy!!

    Tina@ Pages of Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  13. Entwined sounds good. Hope that you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you enjoy Scarlet. Nice haul Jessica. I am excite to read Chapelwood.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! And nice non-bookish goodies, I love that Maximus Pop, didn't know they had that one!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVED Entwined! And the Pop is so cute. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blanket! I want them in PJS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You certainly did have a good week!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/08/weekly-wrapup.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. It sounds like you had a great week. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I love that blanket! How fun!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Jessica!

    I'm DYING to get my hands on a copy of SLASHER! I can't wait to hear what you think!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  22. SO many good books!! I just got The Creeping last week and I'm excited to start reading it! I hope you enjoy all of these :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice haul! I totally forgot about Slasher Girls and Monster Boys! I need it! OOOH! New Cherie Priest! I love that blanket. Halloween is my favorite and I'm glad stores are putting stuff out already. I'm ready for summer to go away. Have a great week! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the sugar skull blanket!! I need to go to TJ Maxx soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Maximum is dangerously adorable! I'm stopping myself from buying those cute Funko dolls because even though I want them, I'd have nowhere to put them!

    I've been dying to read Slasher Girls! I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG that Maximus is adorable! Tangled is one of my absolute favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Slather Girls and Monster Boys look good! I love the blanket. I am so into skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  28. A great haul of books this week. Love the skull blanket!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really want to find time to read Scarlet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!