Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you pick? Fictional ones count too! - Suggested by Book Cat Pin
MY ANSWER: OOh another tough one! Well, I'm definitely thinking of animals/pets from books, so my first thought is definitely Maddox (forgive me if I am misspelling! Read this duology many, many books ago) from Victoria Scott's Fire & Flood! How cool would it be to have a Pandora as a pet? Let alone Maddox who can turn into anything he wants?!
And to choose a "movie" pet, which I know I don't have to choose from books and movies, but that's what I ended up doing somehow. My pick is definitely Maximus from Disney's Tangled! Because OMG! I love that horse! He is my favorite character from that movie! Him and Pascal, but mostly Maximus! His attitude soooooo reminds me of one of our dogs. So in a way, I do have Maximus as a pet. Except this one sheds a lot. And barks/howls a lot when he's trying to tell me something. Usually just calling me to downstairs to say hi!