Aug 16, 2015

Have You Seen This

Andi’s ABCs and The Book Addict’s Guide have joined together to give you “Have You Seen This…”! Have You Seen This will be a way for bloggers to hunt down those hard-to-find books for their collections (think an international version or old ARC)! Both Andi and Brittany will have a specific page set up for this feature where bloggers can post which books they’re looking for and those with rare copies can check to see if anyone needs them.


Hey all! Don't know how or why it took me so long to learn of this post thingy that Andi and Brittany put together some time ago! 

Really, the one and only ARC I'm looking for and am desperately willing to work a trade for is A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes! I loved that original cover and was a little upset with the new look! I can understand the reason behind it, sort of! LOL! But yes, I would LOVE to work a trade for this one! 

I have a list here of ARCs that I have that are looking for new homes! Or if nothing floats your boat there, I would be willing to work out an exchange with a gift card or me directly buying a book from Amazon or whatever! My email address is in my Review Policy tab, so just send me an email if you're willing to trade!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!