May 9, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


I am ready for week of craziness!! And books!! It's BEA week and I'm headed to Chicago!!! Since it's only a 5 hour drive, that's what I'm doing! I figure I drive to Naperville all the time for signings, going for 45 minutes or so longer is totally doable!! Plus I won't have to check my luggage for all the books! I honestly have no idea what I'll be doing about getting so many, we'll just have to play it by ear! If you're going to BEA let me know! Loved to meet up and say hey or hang out in the mile long lines!! It's going to be SO FUN!! 

Basically expecting not get any reading done this week. I might be able to finish my current read as that's on my kindle and I can always read that in line, but I'm usually too excited to do such things!



Last Week I Read:

Smoke and Mirrors by Jess Haines (ARC) (4 stars)
Hunt by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC) (5 stars)
Struck by Amanda Carlson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Currently Reading:

The Immortal Throne by Bree Despain (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:


N/A


Other Posts of Interest:

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays
Waiting on Wednesday
Random Thursday
Follow Friday
Fierce Reads Tour Stop & Contest!
Stacking the Shelves





2 comments:

  1. I am going to my first BEA! So excited, I am staying at the Congress Plaza hotel. Rooming with Kim (Berls) from Fantasy is More Fun and some others I know are going to be at that hotel. Hope to see you! :)

    Stormi
    Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Immortal Throne looks interesting! Can't wait to see your review :) Have fun at BEA!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!