May 31, 2016

Series Enders Challenge Wrap-up--May

This month I finished three more series!! I'm likely going to need to upgrade my challenge pick! Though oddly enough, I'm still straying from my "list" that I initially was going to go off of! Whoops!

Anyway, here are the series I finished this month:

The Immortal Throne by Bree Despain (Into the Dark Tilogy)
 
Review to come at a later date as this was an ARC


The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent (The Stars Never Rise Duology)
 
Review to come at a later date as this too was an ARC


Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong (Age of Legends Trilogy)



Relentless by Tera Lynn Childs & Tracy Deebs (The Hero Agenda Duology*)
 
*At least for now this one seems to be a duology, but with possibility of more! I actually read this in March but forgot about adding it to my challenge, I guess I wasn't sure where it stood series wise. So I'm going to include it for now since it does look like it's the finale!





1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jessica! You are kicking some challenge bookie right now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!